1. Where can I register for Camp Rondo? www.camprondo.com/registration
2. What are the ages for Camp Rondo? 6-16 years old
3. How many campers are in each session of the camp? 300+
4. What’s the ratio of campers to coach? 10:1
5. How much does it cost to attend Camp Rondo? $250 per camper
6. Do I receive a discount for multiple campers? There is not discount for multiple campers.
7. What are the payment options? Payment is required during registration. We accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover & Electronic Check.
8. Where do I mail my check or money order? Checks do not need to be mailed in and are now being processed electronically online. Payment is due upon completion of your registration.
9. What is the fee for paying online? $5.36 processing fee per child + 3.56% Credit Card processing fee (1.95% for checks)
10. How many days is the camp? 5 days; Monday – Friday
11. What are the drop-off and pick-up times for the camp? Drop-off at 8:30am and pick-up at 4pm
12. Is Camp Rondo an overnight camp? Camp Rondo is a day camp only.
13. Can I send my child, unaccompanied, to Louisville, KY? All campers must be accompanied by an adult to Louisville, KY.
14. Does every camper need a waiver? Where can I find the waiver? Every camper needs a waiver. Waivers are now signed electronically online during registration.
15. Can my kids and/or neighbors be assigned to the same team? All teams are divided evenly. We take in consideration the age, height, and skill of all. We do not take request for assigning teams.
16. Where is the camp facility located? Mid America Sportscenter | Located at 1906 Watterson Trail, Louisville, KY 40299
17. Are there hotels near the camp facility? There are a group of hotels within 2 miles of the facility. Please enter “Jeffersontown”. Hurstbourne Lane or Blankenbaker Parkway for the best search results.
18. Does my camper need to bring a basketball? Basketballs are provided at the facility. Please do not bring a basketball to the facility.
19. Who do I contact for action photographs during the camp? TBD
20. Can I stay to watch my child during the camp? Family members are welcome to stay for the duration of the camp.
21. When is the last day that I can receive a refund? 30 days prior to the start of camp.
22. What is the tax ID number for Camp Rondo? Tax ID# 27-1623606